Call for Papers
EAFONS2023 invites abstracts for the 26th East Asian Forum of Nursing Scholars with the theme, “Doctoral nursing education's response to the unprecedented time: Toward sustainable well-being”.
The forum is held on March 10-11, 2023 in a hybrid format at The University of Tokyo and online.
Please check the following submission guideline carefully, and submit your papers to present at the EAFONS2023.
All the submitters are asked to register first, and submit your papers. Payment for the registration fee can be done later by choosing "Pay Later".
You may change the registration categories from onsite to online and vice versa at any time until you make the payment.
Abstracts should contain the following:
- Abstracts must be submitted online only, through the designated submission site.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Each first author can submit up to 2 papers. There is no limit of submission as co-authors.
- All submissions will be peer reviewed. The Organizing Committee has the right to make the final decision on all submissions.
- The abstract title should be no more than 20 words.
- The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words and should have the following structure: purposes, methods, results, conclusions.
- The abstract should be accompanied by three keywords.
- Tables, graphs, images and citation should not be included.
- Select one category that matches most from the list below.
- The abstract should include ethical considerations.
- Accepted submitters are required to complete their registration and payment by December 20. Those who failed to register by the designated date will not be included in the program.
- Liturature review will be accepted for only poster presentation.
|Nursing Education||Nursing Practice||Nursing Research||Leadership|
EAFONS2023 awards outstanding presentations to encourage young researchers.
Presentations in which the first author is a graduate student in a doctoral or master's course or within three years of receiving his/her doctoral or master's degree are eligible for the award.
Oral presentations may be applied for the Best Presentation Award and posters for the Best Poster Award.
The Best Presentation Award candidates will be requested to make an on-site presentation at the Best Presentation Award session held at the Yasuda Auditorium of the University of Tokyo.
The Best Poster Award candidates will be requested to display their posters at the Yasuda Auditorium of the University of Tokyo, in addition to the e-poster.
A proxy service for printing and affixing posters is available for those who are unable to do so themselves. Please note the service expenses will be borne by the applicant. Further details will be announced to authors who are selected for the Best Poster Award.
Please select "Apply for the award" on the abstract submission system if you wish to apply for the award.
Those who wish to apply for the awards, please tick the box in the abstract submission system.