1. Presentation Format
- All the poster presenters are asked to submit their poster presentation data (a PDF file) by January 31.
- All posters will be on-demand streamed from February 10 to March 31, 2023.
- For the Best Poster Presentation Award, candidates are asked to bring and display their posters at the Yasuda Auditorium of The University of Tokyo, in addition to the e-poster. The proxy service for printing and affixing posters is available for those who are unable to do so themselves. Please note the service expenses will be paid by the applicant.
- All the presentations MUST include ethical considerations and the declaration of conflicts of interest.
2. Guidelines for Preparing Your Poster Presentation
2.1. How to prepare your e-poster presentation data
- File Format: PDF file (one page only)
- Page Limit: one page
- Presentation Language: English
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Portrait Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file. The poster size printed should be 160cm (height) × 90cm (width).
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Times New Roman or Helvetica.
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted.
QR Codes may be included.
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents.
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status should be visible.
- When saving your PDF, please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name.
- File size: Less than 5 MB.
- The example of the poster is:
2.2. For the Best Poster Award candidates
[Meeting Day Timeline]
- For the Best Poster Presentation Award, candidates are asked to bring and display their posters at the Yasuda Auditorium of The University of Tokyo. On the days of the EAFONS2023, please bring your presentation poster data to the Yasuda Auditorium of The University of Tokyo from 9:00 to noon on March 10, 2023.
- In addition, the candidates are also asked to submit their poster presentation data (a PDF file) by January 31.
- The proxy service for printing and affixing posters is available for those who are unable to do so themselves. Please note the service expenses will be paid by the applicant.
- We expect onsite presenters to be in front of their poster at designated time and discuss their research with participants and judges. However, only the content and quality of your poster will be evaluated to select the Best Poster Presentation Award.
- Please submit your final version of the poster presentation (a PDF file) via a designated submission system by January 31.
[Printing and Affixing Posters Service]
The Best Poster Award candidates, unable to put up his/her poster in Yasuda Auditorium on the day of the conference, can take advantage of a proxy service for printing and affixing posters, but an additional fee will be charged.〈Drafting and printing costs for domestic participants〉
For paper: 13,200 yen (tax included)〈Drafting and printing costs for overseas participants〉
For non-woven paper: 22,000 yen (tax included)
For paper: 15,180 yen (including tax and administrative costs)
For non-woven paper: 25,300 yen (including tax and administrative costs)
- Please contact the Secretariat <email@example.com> regarding the following by email to apply for the proxy service.
• Name (given name)：
• Name (surname)：
• For paper/non-woven paper：