Student round table
DAY1: Student Round Table: Student communication space
15:00-16:30 March 10, 2023 at Venue 5：Experimental Research Bldg, #Room 6
We are having a special event for students named Student Round Table: Student communication space on DAY 1, March 10 (Friday) 15:00-16:30 at Seminar Room 6 (Faculty of Medicine Experimental Research Bldg.) or on ZOOM
We welcome all the graduate students who are participating in EAFONS 2023 onsite and online.
Please register from here.
-To discuss difficulties or concerns that graduate students feel as they continue their research, and to exchange information for solutions to these problems.
-To provide networking opportunities for future international collaborations.
To do before March 10：
- Register through the Application Form
- Enter your self-introduction
- React to other participants' contributions
- what you are struggling with in your research or career
- what you are trying to do in your research or career
On March 10 (in person / online):
- Please join us at the Venue or on ZOOM by 14:40.
- We will break into groups for individualized workshops.